Rocky Mountain Mathematics Consortium (RMMC)
Summer School 2016, University of Wyoming
June 12 - 17, 2016
Functional Analytic and Statistical
Methods in Error Prediction with Applications
Rocky Mountain Mathematics Consortium Summer School 2016
- Donald Estep, Colorado State University,
A New Aproach to Stochastic Inverse Problems for Scientific Inference
- John Shadid, Sandia National Laboratories,
Adjoint Methods in Sensitivity Analysis and UQ for Multiphysics Systems
- Ciprian Crainiceanu, Johns Hopkins University,
Inference for High Dimensional Data Longitudinal Studies
- Armin Schwartzman, University of California, San Diego,
Spatial Inference in Image Analysis
Program, Slides, and Pictures
Ciprian M. Crainiceanu, Scientific problems...
- Namhee Kim, Methods for quantitative assessment of volumentric image
from a subject...
- Dongyang Kuang, A Bayesian method for landmark momentum data for
- Brad McCaskill, Solving stochastic elliptic boundary value problems with
a multi-scale domain decomposition method...
- Armin Schwartzman, Estimation of mountain glacier retreat from landsat
- Armin Schwartzman, Spatial inference in image analysis using Gaussian
random field theory...
- Armin Schwartzman, The image comparison problem in neuro-oncology...
- Armin Schwartzman, Peak detection for images...
- Prosper Torsu, Quantifying uncertainty using a stochastic basis method:
an application to optimization of well placement...
Financial support to attend this conference is available but limited. Room, Board, or Travel may be awarded in any combination and is based on funding availability.
- Victor Ginting, University of Wyoming
- Ekaterina Smirnova, University of Wyoming
- Farhad Jafari, University of Wyoming
- Rocky Mountain Mathematics Consortium
- National Science Foundation
- University of Wyoming
- Institute for Mathematics and Its Applications