(1) The Laramie Regional Airport (http://www.laramieairport.com, CODE: LAR) is conveniently located a 15-20 minute drive west of Laramie. Great Lakes Airlines (http://www.flygreatlakes.com, 800.554.5111) is the airline which serves LAR. Great Lakes has codeshare agreements with United Airlines and Frontier Airlines.
(2) The Denver International Airport (http://www.flydenver.com, CODE: DEN), is a 2 1/3 hour drive from Laramie. Green Ride Colorado (http://www.greenrideco.com, 888.472.6656) offers shuttle service between DEN and Laramie.
(1) From the east and west: Take US Interstate 80 (I-80) to Laramie. The two exits most convenient to the university are Exit 316 (Grand Ave) and Exit 311 (3rd St).
(2) From the south (in particular, Colorado):
(a) First method: Take US Interstate 25 (I-25) north to Cheyenne, WY. From there take I-80 west to Laramie.
(b) Second method: Take I-25 north, towards Ft. Collins, CO. Exit I-25 onto Colorado 14 and head west to Ft. Collins. In Ft. Collins, Colorado 14 intersects College Ave, which is also US 287 North. Take US 287 North to Laramie. (The advantage of this route is that US 287 passes through very scenic country.)
(3) Parking: A campus parking map is HERE.
We will arrange for parking permits for those participants who will be driving to Laramie.
Green ride Colorado shuttle provides shuttle services connecting DIA and Laramie. Please book it through its website or phone (888) 472-6656.